Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rainy Days, Beautiful Quilts

I am so thankful our area of the country escaped all the bad weather.  We have had 3 days of rain, rain, rain.  I am hoping it will stop soon, the rivers and creeks are out of their banks. 

On this dreary day, I think s few beautiful quilts will lift the spirit!

These are a few more of Lisa's quilts.  Lisa is a great piecer and that makes my job so easy.  Oh, she loved her hedgehog quilt!



I think this quilt was made with a layer cake.  It looks like it would be easy to make.  I quilted this with the Drunken Feathers Pantograph with white thread.

This has got to be one of the most adorable quilts I've seen.  Sundresses! 





I quilted this with the Popcorn Pantograph with white thread.

Last but not least, this cute baby quilt.


 You can't tell what the middle of the quilt is so I took a close up.



 But wait, it gets better!  Do you see the Three Blind Mice? 


Tomorrow the QBees will come and I will hear about Momma Barb's trip to Paducah!  I am sure she and Gladys had a wonderful time. 

4 comments:

  1. The quilts you quilted are so inspiring! Thanks for sharing them! Hope your rain ends soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the rain stays around until Tuesday. I don't know where it will all go. There will be many closed roads, and I am afraid one road Jeff and I run will be totally washed out. Boy! It would be amazing if all this was SNOW!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness -three blind mice -- I love it! Great job on all of them. I like the ease of the first quilt...

    ReplyDelete