Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Happy Easter to all who follow my blog!

Sometimes it is nice not to have any plans for the day and just sit outside in the beautiful warm sunshine.  I have been alternating between the shade and sunshine.  I have to find that perfect spot!

My son-in-law, Keegan, made sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast, we contributed scrambled eggs and coffee and we enjoyed our brunch on the lower patio in the sunshine.  We ate on the "good china" which is original Desert Rose Franciscan Ware.  Amanda and I enjoyed our coffee in the very small dainty cups.

Jeff took photos of items I am listing in my Etsy shop:  Sweet Peas & Possum.  Now to write the descriptions and get them posted.  Here is a sneak peek of the yoga mat bags I have made.






 
 
I think I am going to sit here on the deck and enjoy the quietness of the day!


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to spend Easter; enjoying your family and relaxing. I love the yoga bags! Are you going to sell them? If so, I would like one for my daughter-in-law! See you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete