Monday, November 4, 2013

Clients Quilts

Here are some of the beautiful quilts I have had the honor of quilting for clients over the last 2 months.  I'll try to give the name of the pantograph or which meandering effect I chose.  I use only 100% cotton Signature Thread so I include the name of that color thread.

This beautiful quilt was pieced by Janet.  I did this one so long ago, I cannot remember what I quilted on it.  I think it was meandered.  I see Gus!

 
This was such a beautiful quilt and all done in batiks!


 

This one belongs to Kay.  It was quilted with a Stars & Loops design with Dusty Blue thread.


Gina made this quilt for her daughter.  It is Bricks & Mortar.  It is quilted with the Clover Meadow design using Pearl thread.


 
 
Here are a couple more quilt tops made by Gina. 
 

 


Here are a few of the quilts Momma Barb has been working on.  I cannot believe the amount of quilts she gets done. 
 
 
Once she saw the Flag Quilt I made, she knew she would have to make one.!
 
This was quilted with the Simplicity pantograph because it makes it look like it is blowing in the breeze with Star Gold thread. 
 
Momma Barb has been workingf or 2 years on Snake River.  Here is what she has accomplished!
 
This is the body of the quilt before it was sewn together.  It was like putting a puzzle together as the instructions only gave the layout for a twin and Momma was making a queen size. 
 
The next border was a pieced white one.  Here Momma Barb is, counting and sorting the cut pieces.
 
 
And....here is the quilt with the borders attached!
 
 
Those legs/feet belong to Momma Barb, Barbie and Gina (with no shoes!)
 
 
About 3:00 in the afternoon, we need a coffee boost.  I have been buying my coffee from Vail Mountain Coffee for about 3 years now.  I love it!! 
I have started using a brass filter instead of the paper ones and the oils don't get absorbed, but flow straight through for a wonderful cup of coffee.
Notice the Jim Shore tray!
 
 
Gladys and Momma Barb enjoying Mountain Meadow Coffee!
 
 
We have so much fun on our QBee Day.  I hope someday each of you will be able to join us!
 



3 comments:

  1. It is a dream of mine to join you all for a QBee day! Love seeing you all ... and the beautiful quilts you create. Tell Momma Barb that she is inspiring me to pull out the Snake River Log Cabin a began a few years back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep the coffee pot on!
      I will tell Momma Barb you are becoming inspired to finish you Snake River quilt. When she first bought this and asked me to help her with it I thought "OH My Golly!" She is determined to get it done. I think she is keeping this one!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have been busy quilting! I love seeing all the quilting projects! Mamma Barb is amazing and I always admired her for her ability to do so many things well. She is an inspiration to all of us! I hope you can make a QBee day, Mrs. DillyDally! We can stretch it into a weekend. Carol has the cutest little guest house.

    ReplyDelete